Thursday, January 26, 2012

It Strikes Me Funny: 'Key words' always lead somewhere

Occasionally, while checking stats related to It Strikes Me Funny, I look at the top five ‘key words’ entered @ Google (and other portals) that lead readers here. I put my interest down to natural curiosity.

“Well, it sure ain’t your good looks!” my wife adds.

Last month’s top five ‘key words’ are as follow:

northern lights

1996 everest disaster

solar oven plans

permafrost

ants


I’ve included links to images related to the first three sets of words because the photos are well worth a peek (and include proper links back to original sites).

I didn’t link back to the last two words because, and this is just my natural opinion, there are only so many posts entitled “Ants turn blue due to permafrost in January” that one wants to read.

The BIG BAD BUG BROTHERS say...


“Thanks for stopping by!” [Cartoon by G. Harrison]

***

Please click here for more It Strikes Me Funny

.

No comments: